- The deadline for the EHI Awards 2014, in association with CGI, is 16.00 on Friday 9 May 2014. Entries received after the deadline will not be counted. There is no entry fee.
- For 2014 there are specific entry forms relating directly to the criteria for each category. This should help you structure your answer and will also help our judges with the all-important judging process.
- All entries must be made online. You must answer all questions on the online entry form.
- Organisations can only enter an individual project into one category. If the same project is entered into more than one category you will be contacted and advised that the most appropriate category for your entry has been chosen. However, separate projects from the same organisation can be entered into the same category.
- The EHI Awards 2014, in association with CGI, are open to any healthcare IT organisation of any size based in the UK.
- International entries will not be counted. Your entry must demonstrate direct links with the UK healthcare IT sector.
- All entries must be authorised by a senior representative from the organisation.
- Entry implies acceptance of the rules.
- Entries will not be returned unless requested at the time of entering.
- The preliminary round of judging will be done online. Successful entrants will be informed in the week commencing 23 June and will be invited to the judging day.
- Details of the judging day will be announced shortly.
- If the judges consider an entry inappropriate for the category in which it was entered they will include it in the category that they consider most appropriate.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into on any account regarding the results of any part of the competition.
Healthcare IT Champion Award
- Entries for the Healthcare IT Champion of the Year Award opened on Monday 3 March 2014
- Entries for the Healthcare IT Champion of the Year Award will close on Friday 23 May 2014 at 16.00
- This award is voted for by the public and readers of eHealth Insider.
- The voting of this award may be split into rounds due to the numbers of nominees received. If this is the case, only one vote can be cast if your vote makes it through to the final. If your vote is unsuccessful in the first round you will be eligible to place a second vote for one of the finalists.
- Any individual's vote which is obviously made from more than one email account will be disqualified.
- Shortlisted entries will be required to send in a photo of the entrant(s) and company logo for our 'Book of the Night'.
- All the parties involved in the organisation or promotion of the awards reserve the right to publicity concerning any entry.
- Details of the shortlisted entries and winners of the EHI Awards 2014, in association with CGI, will appear in the 'Book of the Night', EHI portal and newsletters. Details may also be released to other publications.