- Entries for the EHI Awards 2013, in association with CGI are now closed.
- For 2013 there are specific entry forms relating directly to the criteria for each category. This should help you structure your answer and will also help our judges with the all-important judging process.
- All entries must be made online. You must answer all questions on the online entry form.
- Organisations can only enter an individual project into one category. If the same project is entered into more than one category you will be contacted and advised that the most appropriate category for your entry has been chosen. However, separate projects from the same organisation can be entered into the same category.
- The EHI Awards 2013 are open to any healthcare IT organisation of any size based in the UK.
- International entries will not be counted. Your entry must demonstrate direct links with the UK healthcare IT sector.
- All entries must be authorised by a senior representative from the organisation.
- Entry implies acceptance of the rules.
- Entries will not be returned unless requested at the time of entering.
- Judging will commence shortly after the closing date for entries. The judging panel consists of a number of industry professionals with extensive experience of the healthcare IT sector. See our judges page for more information.
- If the judges consider an entry inappropriate for the category in which it was entered they will include it in the category that they consider most suitable.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into on any account regarding the results of any part of the competition.
- All shortlisted entries will be invited to a judging day will take place Wednesday 17 July 2013 at Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madejski Stadium, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0FL. You should make sure you are available for this date at the time of entry. If this is problematic you must contact Lauren Hoodless: LaurenH@e-health-media.com/020 7785 6906.
Healthcare IT Champion Award
- This award is voted for by the public and readers of eHealth Insider.
- The voting of this award may be split into rounds due to the numbers of nominees received. If this is the case, only one vote can be cast if your vote makes it through to the final. If your vote is unsuccessful in the first round you will be eligible to place a second vote for one of the finalists.
- Any votes which are obviously made from more than one email account will be disqualified.
- Shortlisted entries will be required to send in a high resolution photo of the entrant(s) and company logo for our 'Book of the Night'.
- All the parties involved in the organisation or promotion of the awards reserve the right to publicity concerning any entry.
- Details of the shortlisted entries and winners of the EHI Awards 2013 will appear in the 'Book of the Night', EHI portal and newsletters. Details may also be released to other publications.